19 February 2009

Looking for Contributers

Wiccans gather for a handfasting ceremony at A...Image via Wikipedia
I seem to be running into a brick wall when it comes to coming up with ideas that are outside my area of knowledge when it comes to Christian Paganism. So, I am putting out a call to others who are interested in joining this blog as contributors.

My focus will be on Christian Wicca, as this is what I know the most about. I'll try to throw other Christian Neo-Pagan paths into the mix, but I don't want to misrepresent them.

Here is a list of what I am looking for in a contributor:
- Persons with a background in any branch of Christina Neo-Paganism.
- Persons willing to contribute at least one article a month to the blog.
- Persons that can view other types of Christian Neo-Paganism as equals and not put down practitioners of other forms.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail: baedon AT gmail DOT com. Those interested will receive an e-mail with a few follow up questions before being added to the staff of this blog.

I hope there will be a few of you out there that will be willing to rise to the challenge.

Thank you.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Repost.Us